14 Codes of the Aryan Ethic
by Ron McVan
Taken from Creed of Iron
1. Honor no gods but those of your own Folk, as alien gods destroy you.
2. Nature's laws evidence the divine plan, as the natural world is the work of the All-Father.
3. Act nobly and courageously, always carefully considering the consequences, as the effects of your deeds lives on after you pass from Midgard.
4. Live within the reality of this life; fear not your fate, as fear is for fools and cowards; a valorous man boldly faces what the Norns decree.
5. Love, protect, reproduce and advance your Folk, as natural instinct prohibits miscegenation and self-destruction.
6. Be honest, be disciplined, be productive and loyal to friends, as the Aryan spirit strives for excellence in all things.
7. Treasure your history, heritage and racial identity, as your ancestors have entrusted, it falls with you, it will rise with you.
8. Honor the memory of your kith and kin, especially those who have given their lives or freedom for the Folk, as your race lives on through your blood and your will.
9. Respect the wisdom of your elders, as every moment of your lives links the infinite past with the infinite future.
10. Honor your mate, provide for your children and carry no quarrel with family to sleep time, as family is your purpose and fulfillment.
11. May your word to a kinsman be a bond of steel, as your troth is your dignity and strength of character.
12. Be cunning as the fox with enemies and Skraelings, as their goal is your extinction.
13. Secure, defend and cherish your homeland, as Nature's Territorial Imperative demands.
14. Live in harmony with Nature and the Folk and compromise not with evil, as racial survival is your perpetuate struggle.